TRF “Drive-thru” BBQ at the Barn
August 11, 2020 @ 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
It’s Carry-out with a TWIST!
In a summer unlike any other, the TRF Team has embraced the spirit of creativity and resilience to RE-IMAGINE our popular TRF BBQ at the Barn in partnership with the great teams at The Saratoga Winery and Barnsider BBQ of Lake George and featuring Mourningkill Bake Shop pies.
Whether you are here in Saratoga this summer or staying close to home across the country. You can join us for this new approach to the TRF Summer Fundraiser. Please join us!
Saratoga neighbors and members of the racing community will have an opportunity to take a short drive to the beautiful Saratoga Winery, drive their car around the grounds to enjoy the TRF “Experience” with miniature ponies, racing celebrities, goodies for the kids.. and a special appearance by Joey, the TRF Herd Ambassador, who will be returning to Saratoga from the TRF Second Chances Program at Wallkill to see all his friends from last summer.
Racing Celebrities will greet our guests as they enjoy their “drive-thru”
- NYRA Paddock Analyst, Maggie Wolfendale-Morley
- Hall of Fame Jockey, Ramon Dominguez
- In the Money Media Host, Peter Thomas Fornatale
- Former Race Caller Tom Durkin
- Racing Analyst & Retired Jockey Donna Brothers
- At the Races host Steve Byk
- …and more to be announced!
At the end of the “drive-thru”, you’ll pick up a delicious BBQ meal and goodie bag full of treats from our sponsors and, if inspired, perhaps a pie, a signature cocktail in a mason jar, or some TRF swag.. all the knowledge that you’ve saved yourself a night of cooking, you’ve supported a bunch of local businesses and you have made a VALUABLE GESTURE OF SUPPORT for the horses of the TRF!
Friends of the TRF Herd across the country, you can be here in spirit! Even if carry-out isn’t possible from where you live, you can purchase a bale of hay or a bag of grain for the horses, participate as a sponsor, or buy some raffle tickets for our Online Raffle…. or simply give a gift in the spirit of the summer.
Wherever you live, you can help the horses and join our “herd” of supporters on August 11th!
- All orders must be placed by Noon on Friday, August 7th.
- No “day of” orders will be processed.
- Limited quantity available – order yours today!
- All guests will remain in their cars for the “Drive-thru Experience” (estimated timeframe 10-15 minute drive around the Winery grounds)
- All guests are asked to arrive during their designated Pick Up Timeslot (early arrivals will be asked to patiently wait).
Sponsorship Opportunities Available
Event sponsorship is a wonderful way to give to the horses and inspire others with your gift! CLICK HERE for Sponsorship Details!