April 1, 2021
Is this program for you?
- Do you have horses who depend on you?
- Do you have concerns about what happens to them when you are no longer able to care for them?
What information will we share?
- Long-term Planning is the gift you can give your horses and yourself.
- Join us and learn about the estate and financial planning steps you can take today to give yourself peace of mind.
- The cost all six classes during the CCE Equine 2021 Virtual Horse Symposium classes is $15, with an option to purchase a charcuterie board for local pick up for $40.. A great value!)
|Date||Speaker||Topic: (All Presentations via Zoom at 7pm)|
|3/16||Dr. Jessica Leatherwood||Sound Development of Young Horses|
|3/18||Erik Smith||Horse Forage and Weed Management|
|3/23||Melissa Subjeck||“An Introduction to Liability Risks: New York’s Agricultural Tourism Act and Negligence in the Horse Industry”|
|3/25||Melissa Subjeck||“Equine Law: Legal Issues for Participants in the Horse Industry”|
|3/30||Jackson Performance Horses||“Using the Pressure scale with your horse”|
|4/1||TRF||“Long Term Planning for Horse Lovers|
|4/2||Zoom TRIVIA & ONLINE AUCTION|