TRF Breeders’ Cup Hotel & Hospitality Package
SPECIAL AUCTION ITEM: TRF Breeders’ Cup 2022 – Hotel & Hospitality Package (Nov 3-6, 2022)
The world’s fastest horses will be racing in the Breeders’ Cup World Championships (Nov 4 & 5). Keeneland is one of the most beautiful, iconic horse racing venues in the world. Breeders’ Cup 2022 is the hottest ticket in town. Today, Booking.com says that 74% of locations in the Lexington area are already booked.
Do you have your hotel room?
Now is the time to make your plans and to support the TRF herd at the same time!
Stay Tuned for New Auction Dates!!
TRF BC Hotel & Hospitality Package
The Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation has the answer to your hotel needs for Breeders’ Cup 2022. One standard room, for 3 nights (check-in November 3rd, check-out November 6th) at the Lexington Griffin Gate Marriott Golf Resort & Spa. The Griffin Gate is one of the designated Breeders Cup hotels where many of the BC connections will be staying, but rooms are no longer available.
Your winning bid will provide you with an amazing bundle of hotel, hospitality and horse-racing experiences:
- One (1) Standard Room in this sold-out premier BC hotel for three (3) nights. Current retail for this room is $1499 per night;
- Two (2) General Admission tickets to the two days of racing (note: does NOT include reserved seat);
- One (1) Breeders Cup Swag Bag (includes Rebecca Ray Duffle bag, Rebecca Ray Zipper pouch, BC water bottle, BC 2019 windbreaker (size L), Montblanc zippered wallet, BC beach towel)
- One (1) TRF Swag Bag (includes 2 baseball cap, 2 long-sleeved tees, 2 stuffed ponies, 2 knit beanies & TRF Tote)
- Four (4) tickets to the TRF’s Breeders Cup Party on November 4th (6:30pm) at the Mansion at the Griffin Gate Marriott (limited capacity);
- A private VIP tour for you and up to 6 friends to meet the TRF horses and visit the TRF Second Chances Program at Blackburn Correctional Complex (Lexington, KY) OR the TRF Sanctuary Farm at Chestnut Hall (Prospect, KY).
Total package value ($5,000+).
All proceeds support the retired racehorses at the TRF.