- This event has passed.
TRF Exhibit at the Aiken Thoroughbred Racing Hall of Fame & Museum
New Exhibit: Saving Horses, Saving Lives, A Celebration – Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation Exhibit
March 22 @ 6:00 pm – April 18 @ 5:00 pm
In March, the Aiken Thoroughbred Racing Hall of Fame & Museum will open a new exhibit celebrating the horses of the TRF, our history in SC, and the bright future too. The exhibit will run March 23 – April 18th, with a live-streaming “Virtual Exhibit Launch” on March 22nd at 6pm (ET).
For nearly 10 years the TRF has cared for more than 75 horses living in South Carolina, including those at our TRF Second Chances Program at the Wateree River Correctional Institution.
If you’re in Aiken or just driving thru, be sure to stop in and visit!
The Hall of Fame Exhibit Hours:
- Tuesday – Friday from 2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday from 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday from 2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Admission is free.
- The TRF Second Chances Exhibit will run March 23 – April 18, 2021.
- Aiken Thoroughbred Racing Hall of Fame and Museum
- 135 Dupree Place (inside historic Hopelands Gardens)
- Aiken, SC 29801
- For more information about the exhibit, contact 803-643-2121 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NOTE: All visitors to the Aiken Thoroughbred Racing Hall of Fame and Museum are required to wear face coverings and practice social distancing.