Other Ways to Give
When you make a gift to the TRF, you make a gift of life to hundreds of retired Thoroughbreds and you give second chances to incarcerated men and women who benefit so greatly from working with our horses.
Some other ways to give are:
- Appreciated Stock: Instructions on how to make a stock transfer or a gift of stock in certificate form:
To transfer stock:
Account: Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation, Inc.
Brokerage Co: UBS Financial Services
2310 Route 34, Suite 2A
Manasquan, NJ 08736
Account No.: SU08806
Client Service Associates: Bud Keegan and Teresa DeCaro-Nardi
UBS Financial Services Inc.
Toll Free: 888-413-7785
Direct Tel: 732-223-4813
- OR contact us at (518) 226-0028 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via Matching Gifts from Your Employer – Many employers match employee contributions non-profit organizations like the TRF, so don’t miss out on this easy opportunity to double the impact of your gift. Information should be available to you through your HR office.
You can also help sustain the TRF by:
- Donating an Asset – The simplest way to support the TRF is through cash gifts. But creative gifts of assets can include stocks, bonds, and property (e.g., real estate as well as personal property such as artwork). These can not only provide you with charitable deductions, but often offer additional tax savings.
- Pony Up – The Pony Up program is designed to spread the financial responsibilities of caring for retired racehorses across the entire racing industry. Participating owners and trainers select an amount of their chosing that they pledge to donate for each win, and the funds are immediately put to work helping the TRF care for our herd of ex-racehorses. All Pony Up donations are tax deductible. To learn more, please contact the TRF at 518-226-0028 or email email@example.com.