Office Assistant / Administrative Support Part-Time
Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation has an immediate opening for a part-time office assistant; 20 hours per week. (TRF) is conveniently located in the heart of downtown Saratoga Springs, and we offer flexible hours in a casual, friendly environment.
Duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Provide administrative support to CEO, Development, Marketing, and Director of Major Gifts.
- Reception, including answering phones.
- Assist with, and participate in, some event planning and fund-raising opportunities.
- Respond to email inquiries, receive & ship daily mail and correspondence.
- Manage online store, track inventory, process and ship store orders.
- Collect, maintain and store data in an organized fashion.
The successful candidate will be a hands-on individual with strong organizational skills, good attention to detail and the ability to effectively support a very busy team.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Outlook); mail merge and data-base proficiency.
- Experience with cloud-based storage systems specifically Google and OneDrive.
- Social media and website experience a definite plus.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in oral and written form.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment, manage deadlines, and able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Horse experience is a plus, but not necessary.
Associate degree preferred and a minimum of 4 years of relevant administrative experience.
For immediate consideration, please provide a cover letter, resume, three references (including name, phone and email) and salary requirements to Cheryl@thoroughbredretirement.org.