“Off Track” with Maggie Wolfendale-Morley: A Podcast
About the Podcast
Maybe they won several graded stakes, or their earnings read $50. Maybe they grabbed headlines, or you never even heard of the track they ran at. Maybe they ran 100 times, or just once. No matter what a race horse did on the track, they all have their own story to tell off the track. Hear from the people who gave them their second careers, and how they made it from the track to their homes and hearts. This is how Thoroughbreds win off track.
The TRF is honored to support its Board Member and New York television racing personality, Maggie Wolfendale-Morley, and her podcast. The TRF welcomes donations from Maggie’s listeners who care about the horses unable to pursue second athletic careers when their racing days are done.
Listen to the Stories
- February 7, 2022: Say No More and Kelsey Riley
- January 20, 2022: Pleasant Italian and Konni Harrison
- January 7, 2022: Blindwillie McTell and Christie DeBernardis & Caroline Moore
- December 14, 2021: Monroe’s Music and Shelly Ferrall
- December 2, 2021: Dover Point and Danielle Montgomery
- November 24, 2021: Page McKenney, Legend’s Hope and Jazz Napravnik
- April 26, 2021: Great Wide Open and Jamie Hernandez
- April 18, 2021: Dynamaker and Carleigh Fedorka
- April 11, 2021: Inked and Kristen Fada
- April 4, 2021: NotaCatButaLlama and Alysse Jacobs with Royal Albert Hall and Brittney Atras
- March 28, 2021: Trey Bear and Kaymarie Kreidel
- March 21, 2021: Hey Maria and Ben Samrick
- March 15, 2021: Extended Forecast and Sue Bobley
- March 7, 2021: What a Trippi and Jessica Paquette
- February 28, 2021: Katie Conway and Regal Slam
- February 21, 2021: Glorious Dancer and Michael Beychock
- February 14, 2021: Icabad Crane with Phillip & Evie Dutton and Anita Motion
- February 7, 2021: Old Ironsides with Rosie Napravnik
Interested in Sponsoring “Off Track” Podcast?
Share your brand & support the TRF Herd by doing so!
Launched in February 2021, the Off Track with Maggie Wolfendale podcast has reached thousands of listeners in its first year of production while sharing the story of 16 special Thoroughbreds through the voices of the humans who have loved them. With average downloads of 1.5K per episode, Maggie’s interviews are reaching an incredibly passionate and engaged audience. Each story brings us all closer together as we share our bond with these magical animals, who give and teach so much by simply being themselves.
This year, the TRF and In the Money Media will launch a new partnership with StreamhorseTV. The team at StreamhorseTV will be sharing to Maggie’s terrific content with their audience of horse-lovers (all breeds and all disciplines) across the country and around the world.
In 2022, the team at In the Money Media is opening the doors for interested sponsors to “ride along” with Maggie as sponsors of the podcast. Each sponsor will be promoted within the podcast (packages start at $200 per show) and In the Money will donate 20% of sponsorship dollars to the TRF. Sponsorship is a win-win for businesses who love Thoroughbreds and who serve the people who care for them.
To learn more about Off Track Podcast Sponsorship Opportunities for the 2022 Fall Season, contact Kim Weir today (email: email@example.com)